Palomer Cast Brass In-Ground Well Light
High quality professional-grade fixture solid cast brass featuring a corrosion-resistant natural bronze finish.
Completely water-tight with heavy-duty, pressure-fit rubber gaskets and seals. The round 4-foot lead wire uses a waterproof pressure fitting, so water can't enter from the bottom. Build to last. Made of brass material which does not rust or stain and provides durable performance in high corrosion environments.
Features energy efficient LED lighting technology which is 90% less power than incandescent lights.
Guaranteed not to chip, flake or peel.
Lifetime Warranty on Brass Material
- Material: Solid Brass Cover / Stainless Steel & PVC Body
- Finish: Natural Bronze
- Lens: Clear and heat resistant glass
- Lamp: MR16 GU5.3 LED Bulb
- Max Lamp: 50W
- Voltage: 12V AC/DC
- Projection: 50 FT Average
- Wiring: Pre-wired With a 3 feet #18 SPT1 wire
- Installation Style: Well In-Ground Light
- Housing: Heavy duty brass shroud. Body design provides enclosed, water resistant function to protect lamp inside.
- ETL UL1838 Listed
Lamp: MR16 LED Bulb Available Options
4W, 280 Lumens - 30W Halogen Replacement
5W, 400 Lumens - 40W Halogen Replacement
6W, 500 Lumens - 50W Halogen Replacement
CCT: 2700K, 3000K - IP 54, CRI; >380
All in ground fixtures should be installed so that water will be able to drain away from the fixture. We recommend using pea gravel or sand as this will allow for superior drainage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.